FortisBC has renewed and extended some rebate programs. Summer is a great time to update your gas equipment or to replace that old oil fired or propane equipment. With the higher costs of heating now, it is a wise decision to update gas furnaces and boilers which were installed 15 – 20 years ago. It helps increase your efficiency from 75% to 96-97%. The newer units are not only more efficient, they provide a higher degree of comfort and they are quieter too. Best of all they are backed with great warranties.
Here in a nutshell are the rebates available:
- Gas furnace replacement (gas to gas) $800. You must pre-qualify for this by July 1st, 2013.
- Switch and Shrink program (oil or propane to gas) $1000. Extended to December 31, 2013.
- Enerchoice fireplace $300. Also extended to December 31, 2013.
- Energy Star water heater from $200 – $500. Ends December 31, 2103.
- TLC Maintenance – service your furnace or fireplace and get a $25 cheque from FortisBC.
For more information call us or visit the FortisBC website at www.fortisbc.com/offers